Next Week’s 2nd Fund Raiser for the McCook Memorial Fund has attracted some great numbers (tickets still available) and a great night of entertainment is lined up – thanks to Helen McCook who has worked tirelessly.
SECOND CHARITY DINNER TO COMMEMORATE THE LIFE OF TOM McCOOK
There is also a great raffle up for grabs on the night – just take a look at this list:
- A voucher for a day class and kit from The Royal School of Needlework at any of their British venues.
- A voucher for two people to attend an exhibition and studio tour at the Royal School of Needlework, Hampton Court Palace.
- A limited edition signed photo of John Graham winning the Rotterdam marathon
- Assorted mens and womens GB athletics kit.
- Signed Birchfield Kit – from a number of our Elite Stars
- Bees rugby shirt signed by the team
- Match tickets and pre game food voucher for four people.
- Track Spikes signed by Sally Gunnell
- Aston Villa football team pennant signed by the first team.
- Vouchers for tickets to London 2017 athletics event courtesy of EKA
- £10 voucher for any use at Fairlawns Hotel, restaurant and spa, Aldridge.
- A 35cl bottle of Jura 10yr old single malt whisky
- A basket of Bodyshop foot spa goodies
- A voucher for hairdressing services at Perfect Hair, Hawthorn Road, Birmingham.
- A bath toiletries set
- A voucher for two tickets to any spring/summer 2017 show at the Birmingham Rep Theatre.
If you haven’t got your ticket there is still time!
Club Chair, Birchfield Harriers